- 2 Teaspoons ground mustard seed
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons salt
- 1 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 1/4 Pounds pork tenderloin
- 4 Cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon dried rosemary
Please note that this recipe requires marinating the pork for 2-24 hours before cooking.
- Combine the ground mustard, garlic powder, allspice, 2 teaspoons salt, black pepper, balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a re-sealable plastic bag. Add pork and shake to distribute the marinade. Squeeze out air and seal bag. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 2 and up to 24 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place marinated pork into a glass baking dish along with the marinade. Bake while basting 3-4 times until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F; about 1 hour.
- While the pork is cooking prepare the cauliflower. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with the extra virgin olive oil, rosemary and 1/2 teaspoon salt until well coated. Arrange on baking sheet in a single layer. Bake along with the pork for 40-50 minutes until lightly browned and tender.
- Allow the pork to rest 5-10 minutes before serving with the cauliflower.